Sunday, 20 April 2014

London Baby!!!

Wow, it's been a busy couple of weeks and I have loved it!!!
Ever since I decided to begin blogging, researching my favourite things has become even more incredible and I cannot wait to share them with you.



love living in London; the diversity of it appeals to me and I love finding new places as well as visiting old ones. Over the Easter holidays, I took the time to enjoy and spend it with family and do just that. 

I spent a day visiting the normal tourist attractions; Buckingham Palace (I love this building!!!), Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and even jumped on the London Eye. Being up there, you remember just how beautiful London actually is. 

The next day, I decided to visit a place that I have not been to for a very long time but love; Camden. I normally spend my time in Portobello Road (another great place for an original) so a change of scenery was a lovely treat. My eye went directly to the markets. The smell of vintage clothing and treasures that you could find between these small walkways and paths was a blast. I was particularly interested in the little stalls, and loved all the different jewellery makers, t-shirt designers and overall enthusiasm they had to offer. 


I really do believe that there should be more places like this around, and whenever I do find one, I am always excited of the prospect of buying a little gem from one on them. I think that is it these places that makes London so unique and are worth a visit.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig