Sunday, 28 December 2014

Out with the old and in with the new!

Firstly I want to say that I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and that you didn't overindulge too much (ha). 

Wow, I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I started this new journey and what a journey it has been!!!! 

This time last year, I was not in a great place. I thought I had my life mapped out for me and I was ready to settle down. But then one day, all of that changed and after grieving for my past and with the help the people around me, I picked myself up and decided it was time for a new life and a new me!!!

Now this is not a piece to make you feel sorry for me; quite the opposite really. There are days when I still can feel quite low (this is normal) but I will pick myself up as I always do. It's more of a...you can do anything you set your mind too. 

So my fellow readers...what is your new years resolution?? 

Whatever it is, this is how I decide mine;
- sort out what made you happy this year
- throw away anything that doesn't. Its not worth your time. 


Here are just some of the my own personal highlights of 2014. If this is anything to go by I am looking forward to what 2015 has to bring. 

I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year 2015!!!! 


lots of love
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig