Thursday, 11 December 2014

You've got to love her!!!!!

I have always had an admiration for Victoria Beckham since the day of the Spice Girls. Yes, it is true, I was a huge fan of the Spice Girls and considered myself one (without shame). 

From the days of the Spice Girls, to the 'WAG' days up to now, fashion trends have been set thanks to her, from the graduated bob (which I did have), to the love of Hermes bags (which sadly I do not have). Victoria is the ultimate trend setter!!!

Victoria has been associated with fashion since 2003 when she collaborated with Rock and Republic, but it was when her own collection came out 2009 that Victoria's business really began to grow.  Her love for fashion has definitely helped her when it comes to creating the ultimate outfits. Her collections consist of comfortable yet sexy pieces that you can ware for any occasion. She introduced her collection of handbags not long after (which are to die for) and if you are a bag lover like me, then you will love them too.
In 2014 she opened her first UK store in Dover Street (woohoo!)


I was so excited when I found out that Victoria has collaborated with Nails Inc. 

If your not a fan of nail polish, the bottles alone are a great fashion statement in themselves. Something you would definitely want on your shelves. 

So if you want a great Christmas present, or you are stuck on what to get for Christmas, head down to Selfridges where you will not be disappointed with this amazing collection.



photos by Vogue


I'll be waiting for my purchase in my Christmas stocking.
Lots of love
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig