Sunday, 25 January 2015

check!!!

I love putting outfits together; it's one of my things. I would love to style people; it's getting to know people but through their outfits and style, and that always fascinates me. 

This weekend has been quite a busy one. My new personal trainer put me through my paces (blog piece will follow soon) at the gym. My best friend, gave birth to her second baby; a gorgeous baby girl. God knows I am a very proud 'aunt'.
So, to meet this little bundle, I decided to go for my second favourite print...checks. I love wearing them smartly or casually. Today I wore this shirt from River Island and ripped jeans from Topshop. I finished the look by putting them together with my Minnetonka boots (yes, I still love to rock my hippie/boho looks when I can).


So have you got your checks....check!





Lots of love 
xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig