Monday, 23 February 2015

And the Oscar goes too...

Wow, another great night at the Oscars!! It looked amazing with so many worthy winners. I am so glad Eddie Redmayne finally got his award. He truly deserved it. 
And now lets gets to my favourite part of the night...the gowns (how did you guess).

So sequins and gems were the clear winners on this years red carpet. I thought that the outfits this year really outdid themselves, making them on of the best collections of dresses I have seen. So these were just some of my worthy winners...who were yours?

Cate Blanchett in John Galliano for Maison Margiela and Tiffany & Co jewellery 

Marion Cotillard in Dior Couture

Emma Stone in Elie Saab

Julianne Moore in Chanel Couture

Sienna Miller in Oscar De La Renta

Dakota Johnson in Saint Laurent

Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent

Anna Kendrick in Thakoon

lots of love
xxx

pictures from Vogue.co.uk







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig