Monday, 9 February 2015

Grammy's vs. Bafta

It was a night of winner last night both here in the UK and in America. Yes both the Grammy's and the Bafta's were on last night and that could only mean one thing...double admiration of clothes worn. But who were the worthy winners? I've chosen some of my favourite outfits. 

Bafta night
Quite a sophisticated night at the Baftas with amazing gowns worn. Here are just some of my favourites. 

Yummy mummy to be Keira Knightly in Giambattista Valli

Reese Witherspoon in Stella McCartney

Julianne Moore in Tom Ford

Laura Bailey in Emilia Wickstead

Grammy's
One thing I love about the Grammy's is that anything goes. I love the diversity of the gowns and the way people will push the boat out and not go for a simple look.  One of my favourites has to be Gwen Stefani in that amazing jumpsuit. Here are some other 
gowns that caught my eye. 

Beyonce in Proenza Schouler

Rhianna in Giambastti Valli

Taylor Swift in Elie Sabb

Gwen Stefani in Atelier Versace

Rita Ora in Prada

To me, these gowns are a piece of art. But which one would you wear?
lots of love
xxx

(Pictures from Vogue Uk)













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig