Thursday, 19 February 2015

The ultimate blogger accessory - the camera!

So I am still learning (reading other blogs and online courses) and ticking of a few things in order to improve my blog. I've been reading a lot from other bloggers and taking notes on how to create a good blog. I have really enjoyed blogging this week now just need to stick with balancing things (bloggers target). 



I love photos, and I will admit, I am not the biggest fan of selfies but I know it comes with the territory. Now although I love to use my phone as I always have it on hand, I have always wanted to own a good camera. But the question is...which one do I purchase???


I have dreamt of a Canon DSLR for a years, but there are so many out there. Which one do I go for? Recently I came across the Olympus Pen E- PL7 camera from looking at other blogs on instagram and it was love at first sight!!

Now many people may think that this is a no-brainer, but really, this is hard!! So I ask, what camera would you recommend? 

lots of love
xxx

photos from shop.olympus.co.uk and www.pcworld.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig