Sunday, 8 March 2015

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Wow, I can't believe my blog is 1!!!! 



I have finally got the energy to write this, after battling a nasty cold the last few days. Trust it to be the post I have wanted to write the most is the one I have had to postpone. Ha!

Let's be honest, I didn't think I would stick it out. I mean, I love trying out new things but when I've tried something and I don't enjoy, I tend to give it up. But I have actually enjoyed blogging. Although I'm still finding the time part difficult (trust me, I'm working on it), I love diving into my own little space and sharing with you (even if it a small amount of you; thank you so much) my own views and things. 

Blogging came at an important time in my life. I had just broken up with the person I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with (I was with him for 8 years). I didn't know how to move forward or what I was going to do to help me find myself. 

My first stop was to join the gym. Once that had started, I then decided on changing my hair and add a bit of colour to it; I joined the dip-dye crew. I had always followed people's blogs and loved reading them, never thinking that I should ever do one, though always wanting to. Then after speaking to a friend of mine who has her own blog, we sat down together and created lilcrissyr

Due to my other job which is very demanding of my time, finding time to blog has been difficult and like I mentioned above, I will get there. But this little space of mine has been a salvation for me. I hope to create it into something that people will love and somewhere I can post much more. I have a list of things I am working on, but with me at the moment, it's all about time. 

Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to read what I say. I really do appreciate it and I am touched that people are actually looking. I hope it continues and that you carry on enjoying my lil world. 

lots of love 
xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig