Monday, 4 May 2015

April Favourites...

I know that we are already in May, but I wanted to share with you my April favourites.
April is a big month for me as it is birthday month, and turning older can always go one of two ways. Although this year, I was a little skeptical about turning 27 (yep) as I still hadn't reached all my goals that I wanted at 26, I have come to realisation that some goals should not always have a due date, and that they will happen, when they happen.


To be honest, I have not bought much this month (I know!!!), but I have received some lovely gifts. 

So here are my April favourites. What are your favourites?




black dress from Zara, boots from Zara (old pair), lipstick from Mac, books were presents for my birthday. 

Lots of love
xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig