Saturday, 30 May 2015

Goodbye Troy!!!!

So as you all know, I've been working with Troy for the last 5 months and I cannot tell you, how much he has helped me. As I've mentioned before, I was a little skeptical of working with a trainer just because of how I thought they would be (yes, I judged). I was scared of someone yelling at me or just pushing me way too hard. I still see it at my gym. Working on my own, I wasn't seeing the results I wanted and I just didn't know what I was doing. It was becoming boring. 


There are no words to describe my relationship with Troy. I just clicked with him right away and really enjoyed our sessions. We just got on. Have you ever just met someone who you just get along with? This is rare for me. Something I thought would never happen. He would push me and make me work hard but he would also make me laugh....a lot and that's what I liked. He was patient but also didn't let me give up. He helped build my confidence and my posture. 

Sadly I had my last session with him this week and I can truly say that I am gutted. I really wish him all the best in the future (and secretly hope he changes his mind and comes back, ha). 

I wrote a post recently about my insecurities so I guess this one has come as an example. As mentioned I find it very difficult meeting new people, and it takes me a while to let them in. That's why when you find people like Troy who you just gel with, you have to value it. 

I have a session with my new trainer next week so I shall keep you posted with that, but I thought I would share this post and just say thanks Troy. 

Los of love 
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig