Sunday, 31 May 2015

May favourites.

I can't believe it's the end of May already. Where did the time go?
May has been...busy busy busy!!!!

It has been non-stop, but I have also done some memorable things too and have come out of my comfort zone (slightly). 
You can see the nerves in my face.
Picture taken by Jay McLaughlin

Who would've thought I would get shy having my picture taken!!!!! Yes, it does need that many exclamation marks. Topshop and Olympus teamed up this month to create an amazing project for people such as myself to come down to Topshop and enjoy. They carried out a variety of workshops where you could learn how to use this amazing camera (which I wrote a piece about a few posts back) and also had a booth where you could have your make up done and top photographer Jay McLaughlin would take your photo. I also got the chance to chat to the blogger of one of my favourite blog, Lydia Elise Millen, who was down. We spoke handbags (Balenciaga) and Birmingham (which she was going down to for the Body Power Expo).

Having your picture taken by someone like him is everyone's dream and I had been planning to do it for a while, but when I finally go to the front of the camera.....I got really nervous. Now I recently put up a post about my insecurities, so you can get a slight image of how I was feeling. But I knew I had to do it. I came all this way (time to break from your comfort Crissy!). So I did it. I was nervous and you can see it in my face, but for my first try, I was ok with it. I just need to practice if I want to include this on my blog. It did make me want to buy the Olympus Camera even more, so stay tuned as it may feature soon. 

May has also been a month where I have spent a little money. I bought myself a new hat,as you do. I also went back onto my favourite BooTea. I love that tea, and love going back to it when I feel that I need it. 













 










I also went and bought foundation for the first time in about 10 years. I normally try not to put too much on my face, but after watching a youtube link of blogger Tanya Burr, I thought I would give it a try. She was trying out some Revlon Foundation for different skin types. I loved it!!! It really has surprised me, as it is not heavy at all. I will write a post about this soon. 

Last but no means least, I finally bought my 'blogger' desk. I have been designing my room, for the last year and so am putting the final pieces. It has taken my forever to find the perfect desk that would fit where I want it to go, but good ol' Ikea always saves me. Having a major addiction to Pinterest I have spent hours (literally) already designing my new work space. No picture just yet as I have to build it. HA, wish me luck!!!

As always, let me know what you think. 

Lots of love
xxx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig