Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Finally

After much consideration, I am happy to announce that I have finally joined the Olympus Pen camera. 

I can't tell you how much I have wanted a camera. When I wrote about a piece about which camera to buy before, I have been a blogger on a mission. As much as I would love to have a camera, I need to be realistic; I am still building on my little blog so I need to start small. 

I mentioned recently that I had been to a Topshop and Olympus event where I met some amazing people. I even had my picture taken by an Olympus. Unreal wanted to make sure that I had seen the camera and checked what it can do before I invested in it. And I am so happy that I did. 

I am still getting the hang of it, so if you have any recommendations or tips then please do forward them my way. 


Lots of love 
Lilcrissyr 
xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig