Friday, 24 July 2015

Going natural like Kim Kardashian West

Kim Kardashian West recently did a photo shoot for Spanish Vogue without any make up. 
I really liked the shoot. It was nice to see Kim stripped back and natural. 

I thought I would take a few pictures of myself without any make up on as a montage to that photo shoot. I think Kim is generally pretty so it was nice to see her to a photo shoot like this. 

I love make up, but I also love coming home and taking of my make up off and if I know I am going to have a lazy day, I sometimes do not even put it on. Now unlike Kim, I did not have an amazing team with incredible lightning behind me so I had to make do with selfies and the natural lighting (angle is everything, ha). 


So enjoy a make up free day every now and then everyone. Especially now that it is the Summer, let the sun sunkiss that face.




(pictures used from Kim Kardashians West's Instagram)




SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig