Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Getting away from the hustle and bustle!

This summer has been somewhat relaxing. It has been a crazy year this year, so I took some time off. Unfortunately this meant being away from WiFi (which I am not going to lie has been a slight struggle). 

I headed back to Spain (Galicia) to visit family and to get some much needed sun, although the sun was very limited and the rain soon came to join me. I love being here and I sometimes think that I could live here for a year and try it out. 

We all need to get away from the hustle and bustle every now and then and recharge our batteries. I love going away, especially with friends; my favourite holiday still to date is Vegas where I went last year. Being in good company and just having laugh with those who you care about and vice versa is probably my favourite life time. 

Sitting here, watching the rain go by (ha), I am thinking about the year that I have had. I can't say it's been the best of years, and to be honest, there are a few things about this year that I would love to forget. I'm praying that from now until the end, things start looking up. I'm always hopeful. 









Green nilartary Jacket - Zara Black cami (old) - River Island, Ripped Skinny Jeans - Topshop, Trainers - Adidas Superstar

Photos taken with the Olympus Pen









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig