Monday, 12 October 2015

You are so farfetch!

I love fashion, everybody that knows me, knows that I love different styles. I would say that I don't have a particular style but then some friends might say different. 

I recently received an email for FarFetch and was asked to create some looks using the Fendi monster for Halloween. How could I say no!! I love the collection. I think its playful and fun but still fashionable enough. Here are some of my looks that I have put together. Which one do you prefer? 

I love love love a scarf!!!! I would wear a scarf all year round if I could. I love those walks where the sun is out and I can wear a baggy jumper and a nice warm scarf around my neck. I absolutely love this Fendi Bag Bug scarf. I would team this with a plain top so that it doesn't take away the character of the scarf. 


team the scarf with this lovely 3.1 Phillip Lim Cap Sleeve T-shirt. 

Next up is this lovely jumper. I was never a jumper fan before as I am not a fan of layers but over the last 2 years, I have actually enjoyed  shopping for jumpers. As I love wearing a lot of black, I love jumpers that I can make a statement with or that stand out. I have quite a few slogan jumpers which I absolutely love. This Fendi 'bag Bugs' sweater just does the job. It is defiantly a jumper that would stand out! 


Here I have teamed it with work trousers as I think the fun should be taken into the work environment and F.U.N is definitely written with this jumper. 
Moschino slim fit

Saint Laurent Classic Skinny Jeans. 

So here are my two favourite styles that I have put together with the Fendi Mosnter. I have absolutely loved putting these styles together. I really think everyone should embrace a little monster in them and as it is the run up to Halloween, you have not excuses. I want to say thank you to FarFetch for this assignment. It has been really fun. 
If you want to shop the looks that I have put up on this blog go to the FarFetch website as all outfits where chosen from this amazing site. 

Here are some of the other items from the Fendi monster collection that caught my attention. 



SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig