Sunday, 29 November 2015

British Fashion Awards.

It's been ages since I have posted one of these. So this week we saw the British Fashion Awards. I love the fact that we get to celebrate British fashion in all its glory. The competition was so high this year (and I can imagine it getting more and more difficult as time goes on. Glad I'm not the judge!) that everybody deserves to win. 

I loved the fact that Jourdan Dunn won British model of the Year. Congratulations!! 

The red carpet was filled with a lot of competition, the main contestants being black, prints and sheer lace. I absolutely love sheer lace and live the fact that it is in again as I felt it went a little quiet for a short period but has come back. My favourites coming from Tanya Burr and Cheryl Fernandez Versini. And who could forget one of my favourite power couples, the Beckhams, sporting matching Burberry outfits. 

So here are just some of my favourite looks from the event;
Jourdan Dunn in a Mugler gown and Jimmy Choos


David and Victoria Beckham both in Burberry


Karlie Kloss wearing Chanel


Rosie Hunnington - Whiteley in Burberry


Cheryl Fernandez Versini wore a bespoke Topshop dress with Sergio Rossi boots 
and jewellery by Monica Vinader and Eddie Borgo.

Arizona Muse wearing Ralph & Russo with De Beers jewellery and a Jimmy Choo clutch.

Tanya Burr wearing Barbara Cassola



(All pictures from vogue)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig