Sunday, 6 December 2015

Short hair don't care!






So I have joined fellow bloggers and celebrities and have gone for the chop (gasp). 

I have wanted to do it for a while but having had long hair for a while now, it wasn't as easy to let go as I thought it was going to be. I have been growing my hair for the last 2 years. Since having dip dye put in to it, I have cut it less and less. I have always thought short hair made my face look fat and plump and I have to say that it is so much more high maintenance than having long hair. At least with long hair you can just tie it up and that's it. 

Before I go for a drastic change in look, I always do some research. Pinterest is the best place for this and I can spend hours on there. Also Instagram is a great place to see how others are carrying their looks.Kim Kardashian looked great when she chopped her famous locks off. Model Rosie Huntington - Whitely looks great with long hair but her short hair really suites her. One of my favourite bloggers Lovely Pepa uses a lovely wave to create her ultimate style. 


Kim Kardashian West (Instagram)


                       Blogger - Lovely Pepa (Instagram)                                                            Rosie  Huntington - Whiteley (Instagram)


                Rochelle Humes (Instagram)


I don't know about you but cutting my hair is a big deal for me and it is not something I take lightly. It often involves driving everyone around me crazy with questions and showing them pictures of people with short hair. Then I take it one step further and look through my wardrobe and see what style will suit. Yes readers...some outfits just do not look good with short hair (ha). Although lately I've teamed it with my denim shirt from Primark and also my knee high boots from Zara. 


    



Now that it is short, I am still growing to the idea. I am very particular about my hair and so I have decided to keep it curly for a while. My hair is naturally waving, so hopefully adding a few more curls in will help it to keep its natural wave as the straighteners overuse has meant that my curls do not stay as well as they use to. As it is almost a new year, why not start the new year with a new change. In my case, it was a new hair do. I want to thank the people at headmasters for their patience. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig