Sunday, 31 January 2016

How well do you know your fashion??

I love little things like this; they really do excite me. I was asked by Farfetch to have a look at a game that they had made. Guess the designer!!! 


Now I have to say, that I played this a few times as I was too excited to read how to play and dived straight in (always read the aim of the game first people) and didn't get the hang of it at first. But when I tried it again, I did a little better. The aim of the game is to guess the designer by the clicking on the picture. The picture will give you clues on the designer and you are given a multiple choice of answers from who you can choose.

So if you know your Chloe to your Wang or your Sophia Websters to your Valentino, have a go and play the game. You will not be disappointed. Top winners are even in for a chance to win vouchers to shop at Farfetcth. What are you waiting for??!!?? 


Click on the link below and start playing.  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig