Saturday, 2 January 2016

What will 2016 bring?

Wow, I can't believe 2015 has come to an end. To be fair, it was a year of ups and downs, but I guess that counts for everybody right? Let's just say it will not be on my list of favourites that's for sure. However, I cannot stress that it has had some good points too and to that I am grateful. 

So what will 2016 hold??
This is a question I try not to ask myself but obviously wonder about. I just hope it's a good one. I'm not going to say what I would like as I am a little superstitious but also I wouldn't want to bore you with my wishes. Having said that, I can share three things that I hope goes well. I do hope that I am able to continue blogging. I have had it for nearly 2 years now and I have really enjoyed it. As busy as I am with my other job, blogging has been a release and a place where I can talk about the things that interest me (mostly fashion and now fitness and health). 

I also want to continue with my fitness and health. It would be a year in January that I decided to take my fitness to the next level and get a trainer. This would probably be a good time to actually wish that I manage to have the same trainer for the rest of the year; I know I said that I would't wish but when you are on trainer number 3, some wishes are needed...so Alex, you are not allowed to budge. I am training more and am really enjoying it. Who knew I would enjoy going to the gym? My next biggest task now is to eat healthy. Although it's hard work I am going to make sure that I eat the correct foods. Although I cannot say goodbye to chocolate, cutting down will definitely be a challenge. I will keep you posted on how this goes. 

I haven't blogged much about my training and so I have a few of those coming up in the New Year so look out for those.

I was flicking through my pictures and favourites of 2015 and there were so many to choose from. But I think this picture sums up my blog. I bought my Olympus Pen as a treat to my blog. So here's to more pictures and style in 2016. 



I wish you all a Happy New Year. Let's make it a good one. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig