Sunday, 20 March 2016

Goodbye winter...hello spring.




This cold weather feels like it has been with us forever. But now Spring is here, it's time to get rid of winter blues and add a bit of spring into our lives. 

So what can we do to Spring our lives up? 
Here are a few things that I plan to do this season. 


Online shopping
I love shopping. It is now time to add those new statement pieces to your wardrobe. I online shop more than actually shop these days. I love receiving parcels and being able to try things on in my time. I always think of flowers and patterns, lighter colours when it comes to Spring so be prepared to see a few on here (and especially on my Instagram) There is nothing better than being nice and cosy with a blanket, silky pjs and a nice warm cup of tea shopping online. I call that a good Sunday. 


My favourite online shops:
- Asos
- River Island
- Net-O-Porter
- FarFetch
- Topshop
Miss Guided
- Boohoo
- Pretty Little Things 

Spring Cleaning
I know that this one sounds a bit odd, but I find that the more time I spend at home, the more time I want to redecorate and move things around. Make wardrobe space ready for the new pieces you've just ordered online. 



Gym
I mentioned that the gym was busy, but how can I not go to the gym and train with Alex or even by myself. I love the gym!!! Going to the gym,not only helps keep you motivated (you can be a couch potato but within reason). Don't get me wrong, I love my lazy days but I do like keeping motivated. It also means, I would feel less guilty about eating that bar of chocolate. 

Out with friends
Anybody that knows me knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE going out with my friends and dancing the night away. Now that Spring is here, pub gardens, bars and places where you know there is going to be good music. These are some of my favourite past times. 


So now Spring is here, get away from the winter rut and bring out those flowery items because SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig