Thursday, 7 April 2016

Fashion item of the week - the leather jacket.

So as I mentioned before, there will be some changes on my blog. One of them being a fashion item of the week. This week the item is my ultimate favourite; the leather jacket. 

If there is one item that will always be in my wardrobe it will be my leather jacket. I absolutely love it. It is my go to item. My favourite is the classic black. I love it so much that I even purchased a leather gillet for when the weather gets better. HA! 

I love how versatile it can be. You can dress it up with a nice dress, heels or you can dress it down with trainers and a baggy jumper. The list is endless. My absolute love. 

There are many different types of leather jackets out there from the high street to the high end of the fashion ladder. I love that now you can also purchase them in different colours too; from brown, to grey to lighter colours. 

I took some pictures recently wearing my jacket which is from Asos. I love it because it is old and a little distressed now which adds to its personality. If you want a good leather jacket, I find that paying a little extra is always a good idea. This statement will last for a while.

Here are some ways that you can dress up or dress down your leather jacket for Spring. I've chosen three outfits BUT only one jacket; one smart, one casual and one work style. Although my blog focus is for shorter girls, these outfits can be for any height. 


Necklace and Playsuit from Zara, Chloe boots and bag from Farfetch 



Stripe top and Jeans from Zara, Givenchy bag from Farfetched and
Adidas Superstar trainers from Asos.com

Shoes, cami and culottes all from Zara, Givenchy from
Farfetch.


All items are purchasable on the following websites;
AsosZaraFarfetch






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. In the frequent blog of your site, she seems to be gorgeous in wonderful outfit with a superb jacket and with nice boots is too good. I like to buy celebrity leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So beautiful a lady! The leather jacket is my favor fashion style.It is hard to find the budget and fashion leather for men and women.I found you are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest leather jacket is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I don't know much about Gearbest but send me an email and I will get back to you.

      Many Thanks
      xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig