Friday, 6 May 2016

Ticking your Bucket List

This is not my ordinary blog piece. It has nothing to do with fitness or fashion...but I will try to add a little chic to it. 

We all have dreams and desires. I have a bucket list of things I would like to do and places I would like to visit. Before I started this blog I would say my bucket list was very different to what it is now. Although some of the same things are on there, my desire to do them has now grown. It's funny what a change in direction will do to your life. 

We all know how much I loved my trip to Vegas and to this day, it is my favourite holiday ever. But the trip I went to next has probably made it joint first. 

My love for Paris has always been there. I have wanted to go for as long as I remember. I always thought of walking around those Persian streets, walking to all those amazing shops, sitting outside a lovely cafe drinking and eating their amazing patisserie. Yes Paris has always been a dream of mine. And finally, my dream came true. 

My sister surprised me with an amazing break to Paris to celebrate my birthday. To say I was lost for words is an understatement. Nobody has ever surprised me to this level before. I am and will always be truly grateful for this. Thank sis. 

Not only did we get to walk the streets of Paris, but I also got to live a childhood dream...DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! Walking through the doors and I could hear my 8 year old self screaming from inside. Whoever said you are too old for Disney? 

Of course being a fashion lover, there was one place I did have to visit; Chanel. I love that building. You soon forget about the hustle and bustle outside and you are in a fragrant dream of tweed material, quilted bags and CC logos. Yes, I could've been there for hours. 

This trip has made me really appreciate a lot; my sister for one. But also the fact that I could actually tick things of my bucket list. Some are easier to do than others but hey, if they were all easy, we wouldn't really call it a bucket list. 

So onto the next item on the list...






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig