Friday, 29 July 2016

Fashion + music icons = match made in heaven




Everybody knows I love music and fashion but what do you get when you mesh them together?? Brilliance!!!

Fashion and music go together like Karl Largafield and Chanel, Jon and Yoko Ono, Lilcrissy and handbags (ha). 

Farfetch have partnered with Apple Music. They are the first brand to link its music to their iOS mobile. how cool is this, you can shop and buy music whilst buying outfits to link with the mood. To celebrate this, they asked me to look at 4 music icons of all time and use one to create an outfit to represent them. This was right up my street as putting outfits together is what I love doing best. 

Of course I had to go with Gwen Stefani. She defines music, fashion and beauty. I loved listening to her when I was younger and always wished I could get away with half the outfits she rocked up. From punk, chic, modern and vintage  she can pull of any style, and era and make it look simple, sexy and still stylish. I have created my own Gwen Stefani looks using the amazing items that Farfetch have to offer. If you have not bought from them yet, seriously click on them now and enjoy the hours of shopping that you could have. Why not create your own Gwen outfit! 







SAINT LAURENTone button blazer

SAINT LAURENTfringed trousers

                                        

ASTRAETcropped tank top

JIMMY CHOO'Romy 110' pumps'


Gwen Stefani image from google.co.uk






SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig