Saturday, 7 January 2017

Shoes, shoes, shoes...



As I have mentioned time and time again that I love shoes. Being 5'0, I can get away with wearing crazy heels. However, I save these for special occasions and I do not always wear them (although I probably should). I am more of a flat shoe gal or even a chunky heel. But I do admire shoes. I admire them a lot! 


When Farfetch asked me to write a piece of their new collaboration with Aquazzura, I couldn't say no!! There are 4 great statement pieces to chose from; Deena, Pascaline, Claire and Holli. I suggest you all get a chance to look at them because they really are a piece of work. 





Pascaline Boot




I loved all four shoes but there was one shoe that really caught my eye. That was the Pascaline boot. I love teaming boots up with dresses and as I am short (have I mentioned that before) a mini dress and boots are my ultimate favourite; both casual and going out. I've teamed up this boots with the following items which you can also purchase from Farfetch. I thought this look was quirky and cool and something that I would wear. So go and shop your own amazing pair of Aquazzura shoes and let me know how you would style them. 



moschino dress
Drome oversized leather jacket
Givenchy Antigona bag

Chiara Ferragni beani hat






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig